Master of Business Administration, Apr 2008
West Lafayette, Indiana
Master of Science, Industrial Engineering, May 2004
West Lafayette, Indiana
Bachelor of Science, Mathematics, May 2001
Publications & Presentations
Presented at conference. Deutsche Dermatologische Gesellschaft - 50th Tagung; Berlin, Germany; May 1-4, 2019.
Eli Lilly & Company
- Worked with clinical study teams, drug pricing teams, and managed healthcare teams, to design and develop robust data visualizations to enhance analysis. Analyses include labs & vital signs, adverse events, patient pharmaceutical purchases, international drug pricing, and medical education visualizations.
- Developed analysis tools with R Studio, Python, Power BI, and D3.js.
- Employed by Onebridge before being hired by Eli Lilly & Company.
Fusion Alliance, Inc.
- Gathered requirements from end users, subject matter experts, and product owners. Modeled, built, and deployed multidimensional data warehouses in SSAS. Built and deployed Tableau reporting dashboards for historical hospital occupancy reporting.
- Maintained corporate Big Data cluster lab. Installed and maintained Podium Data Platform for improved data lake management.
- Wrote SSIS packages integrating with multiple input formats, including CSV, RDBMS, REST, OData, SOAP, and SFTP. Advised application developers on database design patterns and operational database design. Built Hive data warehouse for integrating with AtScale Hadoop data warehousing and reporting tools.
- Produced estimates for sales teams and client engagement managers. Responsible for building transactional databases. Gathered requirements from business users and product owners.
- Taught design patterns and SOLID principles to developers. Utilized Scrum and Agile techniques for project management, including story points, velocity, and burndown.
Daniels Associates, Inc.
- Team member and lead developer for software projects for the City of Indianapolis and Marion County. Established unit testing and continuous integration practices for a team of developers.
- Worked directly with clients to establish business requirements, data, and reporting goals.
- Employed by Smart IT Staffing before being hired by Daniels Associates, Inc.
Weston Foods, Ltd.
- Used and taught Integrated Process Management (IPM) and Six Sigma (6σ) techniques to drive improvement.
- Developed interactive reporting dashboards to facilitate day-to-day operations and end-of-month financial obligations.
- Worked on development team, authoring statistical process control software for multiple facilities.
Created and presented curriculum for seventh grade students. Topics include Jewish religion, culture, and social justice.
Wrote instructional materials, lectures, exams, and lab assignments for introductory computer programming courses. Resolved conflicts between students and teaching assistants. Created web portals for students, faculty, and staff.