Indiana Wesleyan University, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Master of Business Administration, Apr 2008
Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana
- Master of Science, Industrial Engineering, May 2004
- Bachelor of Science, Mathematics Education, May 2001
Publications & Presentations
- Safety of Ixekizumab in Comparison to Fumaric Acid Esters and Methotrexate over 24 Weeks in Systemic-naïve Patients with Moderate-to-Severe Plaque Psoriasis
- Presented at conference. Deutsche Dermatologische Gesellschaft - 50th Tagung; Berlin, Germany; May 1-4, 2019.
- I produced the visuals that were given in the presentation.
Eli Lilly & Company, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Consultant Analyst - Visual Developer, Apr 2018 - Present
- Worked with clinical study teams, drug pricing teams, and managed healthcare teams to design and develop robust data visualizations for enhanced analysis. Analyses include labs & vital signs, adverse events, patient pharmaceutical purchases, international drug pricing, and medical education visualizations.
- Developed analysis tools with R Studio, Python, Power BI, and D3.js.
- Employed by Onebridge before being hired by Eli Lilly & Company.
Fusion Alliance, Inc., Indianapolis, Indiana
- Data Solutions Consultant, Oct 2016 - Mar 2018
- Gathered requirements from end users, subject matter experts, and product owners. Modeled, built, and deployed multidimensional data warehouses in SSAS. Built and deployed Tableau reporting dashboards for historical hospital occupancy reporting.
- Maintained corporate Big Data cluster lab. Installed and maintained Podium Data Platform for improved data lake management.
- Wrote SSIS packages integrating with multiple input formats, including CSV, RDBMS, REST, OData, SOAP, and SFTP. Advised application developers on database design patterns and operational database design. Built Apache Hive data warehouse for integrating with AtScale Hadoop data warehousing and reporting tools.
- Software Development Consultant, Jun 2012 - Oct 2016
- Produced estimates for sales teams and client engagement managers. Responsible for building transactional databases. Gathered requirements from business users and product owners.
- Taught design patterns and SOLID principles to developers. Utilized Scrum and Agile techniques for project management, including story points, velocity, and burndown.
Daniels Associates, Inc., Indianapolis, Indiana
- Application Developer, May 2008 - Jun 2012
- Team member and lead developer for software projects for the City of Indianapolis and Marion County. Established unit testing and continuous integration practices for a team of developers.
- Worked directly with clients to establish business requirements, data, and reporting goals.
- Employed by Smart IT Staffing before being hired by Daniels Associates, Inc.
Weston Foods, Ltd.
- Inventory Analyst, Feb 2004 - May 2008
- Used and taught Integrated Process Management (IPM) and Six Sigma (6σ) techniques to drive improvement.
- Developed interactive reporting dashboards to facilitate day-to-day operations and end-of-month financial obligations.
- Worked on development team, authoring statistical process control software for multiple facilities.
Indianapolis Hebrew Congregation
- Religious Education Teacher, Aug 2018 - Present
- Created and presented curriculum for seventh grade students. Topics include Jewish religion, culture, and social justice.
- Graduate Teaching Assistant, Jan 2002 - Dec 2003
- Wrote instructional materials, lectures, exams, and lab assignments for introductory computer programming courses. Resolved conflicts between students and teaching assistants. Created web portals for students, faculty, and staff.